Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but how did Spurs qualify for Europe again?

edit: I guess by finishing sixth, but it seems odd that they are in a higher pot than us.
All about the UEFA coefficient. They've been playing in the CL and EL for a couple years now, higher rating, better pot.

I'm still hoping our group is something like this;

Inter Milan
Celtic
Everton
Lokeren

Four high profile games against Celtic and Inter and then a short trip to Belgium (great beer) for Lokeren

Coyb's!

Want the easiest group possible. So i'd rather avoid the likes of celtic and inter from the groups.

Sure some people just want a piss up more than their team going far.

How can I get tickets without being on our clubs point scheme?

Will ANY go on general? Will they be available on here? Shall I just book plane tickets and hope toget them outside the grounds?

Will only need singles as taking wife who will just get pissed/shop while I watch the game.

Please don't say you'll pay over the odds on here. That leads to touting and profiteering. Any exchange of tickets on this forum is at face value only. If people are happy to pay over the odds or want more than face value for their tickets, then go sort it out somewhere else.

Sorry.

Obviously I'd rather just pay face value but meant if it comes to it.

Face values then please!

Who do you reckon would be the best sides to get on the ticket front?

Inter Milan - surely we'd get a few there with it holding 80,000?

Think we're right to be optimistic and confident going in to this competition, but i've detected a bit of an arrogance from our fans lately how we're going to stroll through certain games. May just be the excitement of getting back in Europe, and I also feel confident of doing well, but we need to show the tournament respect as fans as well.

If not, it will only end in disappointment as we have all known before.

5-1 defeat in Bucharest, 5-0 and 3-0 on our trips to Lisbon. I know we are a completely different side now to the one we put out in Bucharest, and from the weakened team we put out at Benfica but there are still some very good and experienced teams that are going to be in the competition. Added to that there will be the CL dropouts.

Even a side like Celtic would be very difficult to get past. We are a far better team than them, but their atmosphere could play a part up there if we got them.

Can't wait for the draw now. My preference would be:

Pot 1: Inter/PSV/Lille/Copenhagen
Pot 2: PAOK/Celtic/Monchengladbach
Pot 4: Not arsed as all the teams look [Poor language removed] and the allocations are so low so will be hard to make that one.

Who do you reckon would be the best sides to get on the ticket front?

Inter Milan - surely we'd get a few there with it holding 80,000?

The allocations are strange for some teams. I think Inter only give about 4-5,000 and put away fans right up in the top tier. I'm sure they did that to Spurs. It's annoying because when English sides used to go there, they used to put them in the Lower Tier. Search for Newcastle away at the San Siro. Must have had 10,000+.

Might depend on the demand from our fans too. If the club know that about 10,000 are wanting to go, Inter might do something for us, if we do draw them.

I think Lille would be a good allocation but could be wrong. We would have thousands over there though with it being close.

Spurs got 5,000 the other year:

http://talksport.com/sports-news/fo...spurs-fans-get-ticket-boost-inter-milan-match

Want the easiest group possible. So i'd rather avoid the likes of celtic and inter from the groups.

Sure some people just want a piss up more than their team going far.

Celtic are a very poor side, very bad.

I'd love them because it would be a high profile game as well.

Yes but people seem to rather draw teams for that pure reason, as oppose to us doing well as a team in that competition.

It's not that I want a piss up in Milan or Glasgow, my thinking was that a lot of teams from the premier league dont take this competition seriously when they are drawn against less well known opposition and end up going out.

I would rather we draw the bigger teams and play our strongest side, so we actually go further in the competition. I think our strongest team can beat Celtic's strongest team and I think we can go toe to toe with Inter Milan as well.

The belgium side (Lokerern) was only because when I looked at pot 4 that trip was the shortest one for the team and the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back