Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, then again i'm of an age where drinking outdoors nowadays sounds like torture, need a nice warm comfy chair and heating up to the max

My surroundings while drinking are just as important to the actual drinking these days.
Ale in Germany is brilliant, so why would anyone want warm cans anyway !?!

My surroundings while drinking are just as important to the actual drinking these days.

Same as Lille - no point buying crappy Kronenbourg (the normal version not 1664) when the bars have some of the best beer in Europe, all Belgian and tasty as

One of the best countries i've been too tbh mate, done a festival their about 5 years ago and was brilliant - Germans are sound people to get drunk with, think i was drinking Erdinger for the most part - the dark versions lethal in the sun like ;p

Anthing from 3 euros to 8 euros, average is about 5 for a pint.

Depends on the bar you drink it in. There's happy hours too but these are usually 6-9pm so hopefully we'll be in the ground during that.

At the old stadium, the beer they sold in the ground was watered down to about 50/50 beer and water. Complete waste of money and tasted foul.... so drink in town and then head in.

Anthing from 3 euros to 8 euros, average is about 5 for a pint.

Depends on the bar you drink it in. There's happy hours too but these are usually 6-9pm so hopefully we'll be in the ground during that.

At the old stadium, the beer they sold in the ground was watered down to about 50/50 beer and water. Complete waste of money and tasted foul.... so drink in town and then head in.

Isn't there a part of ground where you can pay extra to get a meal and drinks or something ?

So this 3-match pack costs only 30 euro? That's great price, I'm waiting for my cousin to create an account for me and I will check how many I can buy.

Did somebody buy it already?

One of the best countries i've been too tbh mate, done a festival their about 5 years ago and was brilliant - Germans are sound people to get drunk with, think i was drinking Erdinger for the most part - the dark versions lethal in the sun like ;p

Agree completely, great country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back