Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton 0-0 Newcastle - Saturday 5th October - 17:30

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters

Got a seat in the top balcony tomorrow, only part of the ground I've not yet been.

Would love to send the horse punchers home in tears but if Keggers plays I won't hold my breath
I sat in top balc was awesome.
during the stadium tour the lady took us to the top deck and said and here
are the worst seats in goodison and my mate was like 'HEY, THESE ARE MY SEATS!!"

The full backs will be Garner and Young. At least with the summer transfers Garner isn't needed in central midfield at this moment in time so can fill in for a game or two at RB, not ideal but will have to do with lack of options at full back once a first choice gets injured.

Will be a minor miracle even just to concede one tomorrow with the backline, expecting to concede two so really need the frontline to be on it and take their chances when they happen.

It's gone in my mind from reasonably optimistic of a win to happily taking a point now tbh. Hopefully these injuries clear up in time for Ipswich as don't want to be losing that one otherwise the season becomes a crisis again.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back