Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton 0-0 Newcastle - Saturday 5th October - 17:30

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters

To anybody not familiar with Dyche's relationship with Keane, it would appear inconceivable for O'Brien to be overlooked at the weekend.

Stats widely published of Everton results / goals conceded with and without Keane in the side.

The club's diabolical start to the season with goals shipped at will for the first 4 games with him at the heart of defence.

As soon as he was dropped, Everton won.

O'Brien signed for up to £15m and so far been forced to wait.

Surely unless JOB is training horrifically then he ought to be ahead of Keane at this stage.

Obviously won't be, but it's just staggering.

To anybody not familiar with Dyche's relationship with Keane, it would appear inconceivable for O'Brien to be overlooked at the weekend.

Stats widely published of Everton results / goals conceded with and without Keane in the side.

The club's diabolical start to the season with goals shipped at will for the first 4 games with him at the heart of defence.

Surely unless JOB is training horrifically then he ought to be ahead of Keane at this stage.

Dyche probably doesn't believe in stats, he's that kind of stubborn old school divvy

NO, it is just ridiculous that Dyche continues like this if Keane is selected.

For me it supports my dislike of Dyche as our manager.

Maybe patterson could start pathetic the injuries at fb all have far to many

Tbf as mad as it sounds I'd probably prefer Patterson and Young as full backs as opposed to Young and Mykolenko. Happily replace Patterson with Dixon even. Basically I just think Mykolenko is utter garbage.

Mykolenko out injured isn't an issue to me as long as Young is fit - he's hardly a downgrade on him.

Tbf as mad as it sounds I'd probably prefer Patterson and Young as full backs as opposed to Young and Mykolenko. Happily replace Patterson with Dixon even. Basically I just think Mykolenko is utter garbage.
Yeah dont think is garbage but is very average not a modern day fb. If he doesnt play well defensively offers nothing we can definately improve on both fb postions in the next two transfer windows imo is important. Young is what it is can be terrible but has been ok this season. Is a chance for patterson now would prefer him in than garner

Maybe patterson could start pathetic the injuries at fb all have far to many

wwe-royal-rumble.gif

Training sessions at Finch farm

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back