Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton 0-0 Newcastle - Saturday 5th October - 17:30

Your Everton MOTM

• Total voters

Obviously attack is the best form of defence when you're left with Michael Keane playing, but I just don't see the manager being interested in sending his team out looking to achieve anything better than a 0-0 draw.

I had previously predicted 1-1 or 2-1 to us, but if Branthwaite is out I'll go 3-1 to Newcastle - two up by the hour mark, we get a fluke goal back and then concede again quickly in comical fashion.

Obviously attack is the best form of defence when you're left with Michael Keane playing, but I just don't see the manager being interested in sending his team out looking to achieve anything better than a 0-0 draw.

I had previously predicted 1-1 or 2-1 to us, but if Branthwaite is out I'll go 3-1 to Newcastle - two up by the hour mark, we get a fluke goal back and then concede again quickly in comical fashion.
Apparently the Geordies have loads of injuries !

They have pace, we don't. We need to play a low block and hope to nick one from a corner. 0-2 with Gordon scoring both from a combined distance of 4 yards out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back