Everton 0-0 Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed we couldn't get a win, but Liverpool's defeat is a great bonus - that extra point over them could make all the difference in May. With MCFC drawing we're not losing ground on them either - a pretty good position.

Befrore closing, we are a much better side without Fernandes, Ronnie Goodlas will be in the studio until about 10.14 if you have any questions, I want to listen to the rs moan it will cheer me up no end

'Well done Ron'!

Ronnie's accent gets stronger at half-time when he doesn't know we're listening. A pointless observation I concede.

0-0 could have been worse, could have been better.

Jags, Lescott, Baines sounded wonderful. Manny sounded questionable.

Couldn't watch the first half so can't say overall, but Fernandes was not that active probably to do with fitness but made some great passing, and creative a chance for AJ to score, but he couldn't take the chance though!

Given the results and team we put out, it's ended up a decent evening - frustrating though.... if only AJ had scored in the second half :unsure:

the RS fans on radio merseyside are wonderful.

Moaning, bitches. Emotional, dummies flying out of prams.

it sounds like music.

the RS fans on radio merseyside are wonderful.

Moaning, bitches. Emotional, dummies flying out of prams.

it sounds like music.

What does it say? That's no PK, what's the ref. looking at?

It feel so good even if they drew again, that would be 4 in a row, but they lost to a 94 mins P.K. that's even better! :D

Guess what the RS has Sunderland and Chelsea next and we have Blackburn and Reading, they going to be in so much trouble and how funny Rafael recent comment about aiming for 4th place, there chance are slim if they can't get 3 points off there next two match.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back