Everton 0-0 Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez...how many players are we missing for this one?

I knew Cahill was suspended but now they're saying Hibbert is out and Ossie is doubtful.

...and the hits just keep on coming.

Quite a few I did say but we did still have a 4man midfield since Neville, Carsley, Arteta, Fernandes are available!

I don't think it would be a problem, since Pienaar is expected to be back for the weekend match, and Cahill back from after Spurs and Osman should recover by next match!

After tonight we might even expect Yaks and Yobo to be back with us soon!

I swear when I read it it was the other way around but I wasn't paying much attention. Maybe he noticed his mistake!

Never mind, not a big deal but it just so funny he has made prediction over the last few weeks that the RS is going to win, yet RS drew there last 3 matches!

I would be laughing my heads off if RS get another draw or even a lost, I would like to see if he still going to predict the RS would win next week!

we still have a 4man midfield since Neville, Carsley, Arteta, Fernandes are available!

Hibbert is suspended, so Neville will have to play RB.

this is not good. if ossie doesn't play we will have only 3 midfeilders in Arteta, Carsley and Fernandez, does this mean we will go 4-3-3? we may have to. it doesnt help that Cahill is going to the land of Oz next week either.

-----------Howard-----------

Neville-Jagielka-Lescott-Valente

Arteta---Carsley---Fernandez

Johnson--Anichebe--Vaughan

however, if Stubbs plays:

------------Howard------------

Jagielka-Stubbs-Lescott-Valente

Arteta-Neville-Carsley-Fernandez

---------AJ---Vic/Vaughan

if Baines is fit he may play. Jagielka didn't look great in the middle but should be fine at RB. which team looks stronger?

agree with you Cal, with those lovely through balls we see from manny, Huddlestone** will be left in the dust by the pace of Vaughan an AJ. then we bring on Vic full of energy and muscle to completly ruin his day.

**will have to play there as they have King, Woodgate, Dawson out ;)

agree with you Cal, with those lovely through balls we see from manny, Huddlestone** will be left in the dust by the pace of Vaughan an AJ. then we bring on Vic full of energy and muscle to completly ruin his day.

**will have to play there as they have King, Woodgate, Dawson out ;)

Yeh, and i thought they played quite well together last season.

Villa, Arsenal, that i remember(y)

Vaughn and AJ would be a excellent pairing. Plenty of pace thats for sure. It would show attacking commitment on our behalf. But would we be a little lean in the middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back