Everton 0-0 Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard, Wessels, Lescott, Baines, Jagielka, Valente, Stubbs, Neville, Carsley, Arteta, Fernandes, Osman, Johnson, Anichebe, Vaughan

out of that squad we I can see us playing.

Howard
Neville, Jagielka, Lescott, Valente,
Arteta, Carsley, Fernandes, Osman,
AJ, Vaughan.

Strong enough side to beat Spurs 2-0 I reckon. Vaughany and Fernandes to bag the goals.

Howard, Wessels, Lescott, Baines, Jagielka, Valente, Stubbs, Neville, Carsley, Arteta, Fernandes, Osman, Johnson, Anichebe, Vaughan

out of that squad we I can see us playing.

Howard
Neville, Jagielka, Lescott, Valente,
Arteta, Carsley, Fernandes, Osman,
AJ, Vaughan.

Strong enough side to beat Spurs 2-0 I reckon. Vaughany and Fernandes to bag the goals.

Osman fit then? excelent. who are we going to have on the bench though? we cant even fill it with that squad:o :wessels, Baines, Stubbs, Anichebe. if De Silvas still around maybe, but i cant think of anyone. still a very strong first 11 we should get the win.

Optimistic perhaps but.......

Can't add anything to the above except I can't believe how exciting it is anticipating Everton games this season. For years it's been "ok, we have a game today... looking forward to it" but now the anticipation is immense.

Three points tonight and another three at Blackburn will go along way to confirming our top 4 status!!!!!

COYBB's!!!!!

your gut feeling is probably right Scottish, he's been named in the squad and I can't see DM name him in the squad if he was injured. It was probably a smokescreen to keep Spurs guessing at our team lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back