Everton 0-0 Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to stick around and keep up but I'm taping the match at home and have meetings until this evening so I won't be watching/listening/reading about it until tonight while most of you are in REM sleep.

COYB !!!

Could have played Stubbs at centre back and jags at right back.

Interesting to see that Stubbs is falling out of favour with DM.

Shandy and Da Silva on the bench!

interesting to see how Baines does on the right. is Neville playing in the middle or RM like at manure? this would mean Fernandez in the middle to hold the ball up, take it off the back 4 and play through balls for Vic and AJ.

Could have played Stubbs at centre back and jags at right back.

Interesting to see that Stubbs is falling out of favour with DM.

maybe he is just short of match fitness/pace. expect him to be in a coaching role next season, hes already managed the ressies at least once.

I wonder if Baines is playing in midfield the line up looks to be like this:-

----------------- Howard --------------------

Neville --- Jags --- Lescott --- Valente ---

Arteta --- Fernandes --- Carsley --- Baines

-------------- AJ --- Anichebe ----------

The line up looks something like this and Osman no on the bench!

Oh guess what we have De Silva and VDM on the bench!

Last edited:
I agree with Devils- that actually looks a decent line up. I am really hoping I actually get to see Andy Van play, I cant see Baines lasting so surely he comes on to replace him?

I wonder if Baines is playing in midfield the line up looks to be like this:-

Neville --- Jags --- Lescott --- Valente ---

Arteta --- Fernandes --- Carsley --- Baines

The line up looks something like this and Osman no on the bench!

That would make a better lineup, but the OS does say Baines is at right back. And the OS is never wrong :unsure:

Spurs actually playing a very strong line up much stronger than the one we last play against, we going need to be on top of our game if we are to get 3 points out of todays game!

That would make a better lineup, but the OS does say Baines is at right back. And the OS is never wrong :unsure:

oh well, that would only mean Neville in the midfield that's all, just read the line up from Sky sport live score:-

Baines --- Jags --- Lescott --- Valente ---

Arteta --- Neville --- Carsley --- Fernandes

God knows why we are playing a left footer on the RB when we have Neville there, wouldn't it be better to have him in LM even if he is out of his better position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back