Everton 0-0 Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well, that would only mean Neville in the midfield that's all, just read the line up from Sky sport live score:-

----------------- Howard --------------------

Baines --- Jags --- Lescott --- Valente ---

Arteta --- Neville --- Carsley --- Fernandes

-------------- AJ --- Anichebe ----------

God knows why we are playing a left footer on the RB when we have Neville there, wouldn't it be better to have him in LM even if he is out of his better position?

when i played football i played LB and im right footed, Arteta plays on the left hes right footed. also malbranque is right footed so will prob cut inside where Baines can use his left peg.

is that defo the line-up or do you think midfeild will be:

Neville-Fernandez-Carsley-Arteta

when i played football i played LB and im right footed, Arteta plays on the left hes right footed. also malbranque is right footed so will prob cut inside where Baines can use his left peg.

is that defo the line-up or do you think midfeild will be:

Neville-Fernandez-Carsley-Arteta

I am not saying you can't I play LB sometime when I right footer, so it's not a problem, but you more comfortable on your natural side that's all.

Im now pissed off.

I had a stream running the channel airing the game on TV Ants and after the prematch build up it switched over to the Derby vs. City game!! WTF!!!!

*sigh* looks like radio for me!

Hi any of u guys have the live streaming link for the match?

working on it, seems only TV-ants is available, i swore blind i would never use it again, but because radio city and radio mersey are both covering the vermin then im going to once again step into the breach.

I am not saying you can't I play LB sometime when I right footer, so it's not a problem, but you more comfortable on your natural side that's all.

yea i agree with you, i was just saying he can still do a job there.

iv not got a video link, where is Baines playing coz it just sounded like it was LM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back