• Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
20240817_201907.webp

Dyche proper had me off with that starting 11, really disappointing and flattened me from the off. I was foolish enough to think he’d sort his bald head out after persisting with Keane over Branners last season for about 2 months too long, but sadly I’m wrong. He Has to change quicker this season for gods sake - Get O’Brien, ndiye and Lindstrom in against spurs please Sean, don’t be a bad beaut.

We did ok for 20 mins, but same old self inflicted nonsense did for us, aligned to his persistence with terrible players and we give the grand old lady that kind of result in her last first game.

Not good enough from the manager.

just seen the result: very disappointing...I was optimistic about proceedings this season but that loss has reminded me that optimism is a state of mind non-permissible to an Everton supporter.

Hey-ho, it's to be another season fighting to avoid the drop. And knowing 'the curse of Everton', the season before we move into a shiny new stadium, is very likely to be the one that sees relegation.

Everton that.

just seen the result: very disappointing...I was optimistic about proceedings this season but that loss has reminded me that optimism is a state of mind non-permissible to an Everton supporter.

Hey-ho, it's to be another season fighting to avoid the drop. And knowing 'the curse of Everton', the season before we move into a shiny new stadium, is very likely to be the one that sees relegation.

Everton that.

it ain’t

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back