Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Could it be the misplaced entitlement and hysteria from angry manbabies amongst the fanbase pressure Everton into a continual state of fight or flight?
No...top wummery though.
When you're bang average on a good day And on £100k a week, mostly live somewhere on the other side of the M56 you don't tend to have much contact with the average or un-average 'L' postcode match going fan.

Just as 1 swallow doesn't make a summer, 1 defeat doesn't make a sacking.
Dyche, like he did at the start of last season, has to get himself mentally 'Dyche Fit'...the Dyche fit that saw 4 wins in 12(?) days fit or he'll be getting a P45 along with a reminder to put his clocks back and be careful with fireworks.

If we did have MotM poll Tim would get my vote

The problem is Dyche doesnt learn anything before.
Keane is shxt and Douc. cant bring any creative to the team. Young should not play any first team. Even if you lose, you should play the new comings to ready for next match. The post match interview make us more angry on his tactics
and team selction. Even a losing game, there are plenty things that the team can do.

The most worrying thing for me is the amount of chances we had in the first 20 minutes yet no one could bury it. Brighton were nowhere to be seen at this point (soon changed).

If our front line and number 10 behind can't make it work with that many chances I really do worry.

A lot of our B team on display today, I agree with Dyche that O'Brien needs to be phased in like Branthwaite was last season. Just seems fair on the lad. When we reach the point we can start games with Branthwaite, Ndiaye, Chermiti and Lindstrom we'll be fine.

Could have been better. Disallowed goal and Penalty knocked the stuffing out.

Bringing Holgate on was a [Poor language removed] decision but the game was done by then.

I think we’ll be fine in terms of staying in the league (I know, what have we become) but that was a massive kick in the teeth yesterday, I was hoping we’d carry on the ‘momentum’ from the good end to last season but Christ, that was well and truly volleyed out of us against Brighton .

Really annoying how we always seem to piss points up the wall at the start of the season

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back