• Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
He was always starting Keane over JOB

He is an extremely predictable safety first manager. It's why I struggle so much to get behind him.
👆👆👆

Keane has proved he isn`t at the level for the PL, JOB can`t get in the team when Branthwaite is out and affectively 4th choice.

Was confident until I saw captain calamity Keane in the starting XI, I`d go even further and say Doucoure is lucky to be starting.

No. It's sensible recruitment. We know that Branthwaite goes next year. The club are probably already banking on it. Branthwaite is so vital to us, that they are forward planning for once - which is sensible.

Falls down though when you have a risk averse manager who doesn't give people a chance.
It was the complete opposite of sensible recruitment

Transfers need to have a joined up approach. This squad just simply cannot score goals and that should have been the only priority. And we find ourselves today with the 2 players we spent decent money on sitting on the bench

That's not effective recruitment for a team under financial pressure, but with a clear identifiable weakness on the pitch.

👆👆👆

Keane has proved he isn`t at the level for the PL, JOB can`t get in the team when Branthwaite is out and affectively 4th choice.

Was confident until I saw captain calamity Keane in the starting XI, I`d go even further and say Doucoure is lucky to be starting.
Going to be great seeing Lindstrom and Ndiaye struggle to get up to speed getting between 5 and 10 minutes in most games (other than the ones where they are just thrown on because we are being battered), all while Harrison and McNeil do a lot of running around and tracking/checking back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back