Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Brighton aren't messing about this window especially if they sign that Kadioglu and Rutter, fair play to them, few years ago they were almost relegated
Didn't realise they were signing Kaduioglu - that guy can dribble!! Teams won't be able to contain Brighton this year with all that attacking talent. Might revise my prediction and put them in for Europe.

Thelwell must just shake his head and wonder why he bothers.
In a world where we hardly have two pennies to rub together, Thelwell signs two players for nearly twenty million each, and the manager plays neither. Lindstrom is a waste of time also, he’ll get the Danjuma treatment, guaranteed. Dyche is very steady, but he’s so difficult to support. Such a boring non risk taking manager.

I didn't understand the decision to spend the last of our budget on another defender

I definitely don't understand it now that the manager didn't even select O Brien. What a terrible piece of recruitment when the team can't score goals.
No. It's sensible recruitment. We know that Branthwaite goes next year. The club are probably already banking on it. Branthwaite is so vital to us, that they are forward planning for once - which is sensible.

Falls down though when you have a risk averse manager who doesn't give people a chance.

Puts the crowd on an instant downer playing Keane. Disappointed in that decision. Keane and Ashley Young in the back line to start another season. How can it be?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back