Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ndiaye 63'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beto 76'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holgate 85'

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
Didn't realise they were signing Kaduioglu - that guy can dribble!! Teams won't be able to contain Brighton this year with all that attacking talent. Might revise my prediction and put them in for Europe.

They'll concede an absolute ton with that high mine they're playing, Villarreal should have scored a good few themselves - really open to the direct ball, gonna be interesting this.

They'll concede an absolute ton with that high mine they're playing, Villarreal should have scored a good few themselves - really open to the direct ball, gonna be interesting this.
Hope so mate. Don't know much about their manager, or how he'll cope with his lack of experience. But the recruitment has been superb imo.

Absolute terrible manager. Finally gets some players that actually might make the majority of the fanbase not tear their eyes out.

What does he do? Starts Michael disaster Keane and Doucoure who can’t control or pass a ball.

What’s the point in signing O’Brien or Ndiaye? There isn’t any, he’d still start the rubbish we can’t get rid of.

Very poor starting Keane.
But pleased Iroegbunam starts. The lazy hacks in the media are dying to see him fail here. Hopefully he gives them a clear answer today and for the rest of the season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back