Everton 1-0 Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Everton vs Reading
picture.php

9th February 15:00

Talk about a must win match for us, this is the one we must win, why?

Since RS is playing Chelsea away next, so if we want to pull away from the chasing pack this is the 3 points we must take.

We score no goals in our last two match I expect a flood of goals in this one, I predict a 4-0 win, with Yaks, Fernandes, Lescott & AJ to score!

Howard
Neville Jagielka Lescott Baines
Arteta Carsley Fernandes Osman
Yakubu Johnson

No cahill, no pienaar, lets see how the carsley munny centre partnership looks when only a midfield four.

Reading have a few injuries of their own, ingimarson is suspended, bikey could still be in africa with cameroon, duberry still has a knee injury. they dont have a great deal of cover in the defence, so we could be on for a few goals.

As always, it will be interesting to see who the referee is.

we might get to see everton old boy john oster play, but its more likely that hunt and harper will be the dangermen in midfield.

I agree on the importance of this match considering that lot playing Chelsea (n) It's a good time to get or goal difference closer to theirs too. Hopefully we'll give Reading the Sunderland treatment! (y)

2-0 to Everton.

We've really tightened things up in back and with Yobo returning, should be even better so I don't see Reading breaching our defense.

I'll say that Yakubu and Vaughan will get both of ours.

Been distraught over the past two games both should have been three pointers. But two quality draws against in form teams so I'm not in total despair just yet. But we can't overlook the Royals. We did last time and they did us in. I favour a huge goal scoring spree with at least a treble. I do hope AJ gets his just reward after being cheated last Saturday. Ever time I think about it I just get mad.

It will be a huge fixture to move away from the pack. We really need a three pointer here.

I am going for 3-0. Pienaar still out so I honestly expect to see a line-up similar to this:

----------------Howard------------------
Neville-----Yobo-------Jags-------Lescott
Arteta-Carsley-Fernandes-Osman-Baines--
----------------Yakubu------------------

These got slaughtered by bolton at home, they have been poor, I am always happy with three points but i want a confident display.

Howard

Fernandes

Arteta Osman Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu​

The team i would go with, but i could go with a variety of team's because of the form of players.

I would never drop Cahill though, we all know Moyesy wont either (y)

4-1 to us.

Howard

Fernandes

Arteta Osman Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu​

The team i would go with, but i could go with a variety of team's because of the form of players.

I would never drop Cahill though, we all know Moyesy wont either (y)

4-1 to us.

Will Cahill not miss this game, or did he decide not to play for Oz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back