Everton 1-0 Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go with that but Pienaars out injured so maybe Valente left back and push Baines left wing. (or put Osman on the right and Arteta on the left)

I'll go with that team but I would let Joey rest and keep Jags in, we will have many more difficult games coming up and Jags understanding with Joleon has been excellent

i was at the blackburn game and osman didnt look fit to me. hes an important part of our side and i hope hes not rushed back, pienaar injury doesnt help either. reckon ossie will start tho, with mikel, manny and cars.

I can't believe you guys are dropping Jags just like that! Him and Yobo in the center and Lescott at LB.

i wouldnt drop jags, and i dont think he will be dropped.

agree with you Dylan & Mike he has to stay in the side and if Yobo does play, Lescott will be LB.

I'm also in the camp of thinking we are going to hand out a right drubbing to Reading. 3 or 4-0, maybe they'll nick a lucky one.

We've been playing really well during the ANC without 3 of our best players, but just not having that last little bit to get the goals, against Chelsea, Spurs and Blackburn.

Now to have Yobo and the Yak back means we will have that little bit extra to score the goals, then start playing even better. I am expecting some silky skills and amazing moves on Saturday - been a long time since I expected that of an Everton team :D

COYB!!!

I wouldn't disagree with you Dude.

We've been held scoreless for awhile now and we're due to breakout.

This could be the match.

(And welcome to the forum...)

Result has been pretty much going our way, when we are dropping some points, and we are due some goals and at home is going to make it easier, I think Cahill would make it back in time but he should be tired I am looking forward to see what's the line up going to be.

Lineup for Saturday

We should go for 4-4-2

Howard;
Neville, Jags, Lescott,Baines;
Arteta,Fernandes,Cahill, Osman
AJ, Yak

Subs; Yobo, Vaughan, Carsley and Hibbert

Bet we beat Reading 3-0

I'm going for a 2-1 win for Everton, although I'm not too confident of that right now :(
If you include the Chelsea match, it's 3 games without a goal, never mind a win. So it's a case of digging deep right now, when things aren't going our way, and making the results happen.

I'm going for a 2-1 win for Everton, although I'm not too confident of that right now :(
If you include the Chelsea match, it's 3 games without a goal, never mind a win. So it's a case of digging deep right now, when things aren't going our way, and making the results happen.

Welcome mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back