Everton 1-0 Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ will score tomorrow from the kind of place/angle that ratz (ratzinski) did against southampton about 4 maybe 5 seasons ago.

I just hope that this 'Yak' interlude doesn't get to the team. Moyes strives for togetherness and the Yak does that........................he is dropped but he must come in again once his kicked arse has calmed down, say our lads score a couple each and then get dropped for him.....................problems(n)

With 2 out of the 3 africans back this weekend (pienaar is injured), were almost back to full strength and that could spell disaster for Reading. I expect both of the africans to come back in to the side:

Howard

Neville Yobo Lescott Baines

Arteta #23 Carsley Ossie

Cahill

Yak

Everton 3 Reading 0

Swap AJ for Yak and that should be the side tomorrow

Yaks should expect to fight for a place when he comes back, it's not fair to start him when he hasn't been around for couple of weeks and done not much training with the squad he owuld be lucky to be on the bench tomorrow, not expect to see him playing until our UEFA cup 1st legs match.

Anyone know where we can listen

I trust the faithful that can will be at the game, but spare a thought for those who cannot. I'm sitting inside on this lovely day, having to study for an exam!!! Wish I could be there, I think we gonna do them today - James V due a couple!

Anyways, does anyone know if the game is being covered (radio or TV) and if so where!

COYB!

Last edited:
I trust the faithful that can will be at the game, but spare a thought for those who cannot. I'm sitting inside on this lovely day, having to study for an exam!!! Wish I could be there, I think we gonna do them today - James V due a couple!

Anyways, does anyone know if the game is being covered (radio or TV) and if so where!

COYB!

same here!! got a season ticket but a have to stay in scotland :(

http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/

if i cant go to the game i usualy get it on here

P.S if [EN] is written beside the stream then the commentry is in english

The team:

HOWARD

NEVILLE YOBO JAGIELKA LESCOTT

ARTETA FERNANDES CARSLEY OSMAN

CAHILL JOHNSON

BENCH: WESSELS, HIBBERT, VDM, VAUGHAN, VALENTE

I think the Yak thing could work for us today, if i was one of the players id be thinking, lets show this lad that we dont need hime! Crash bang welcome to earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back