Everton 1-0 Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised to see Timmy starting, he has looked jaded over the last few games and a round trip to Auz could not have helped that. Would have thought Vaughn would have started.

Surprised to see Timmy starting, he has looked jaded over the last few games and a round trip to Auz could not have helped that. Would have thought Vaughn would have started.

tim scored in Oz, which will be a big confidence boost. Vaughan will make more of an impact coming on from the bench than Cahill, but i think he could have started had Anichebe not got injured. agree Timmy has been off form recently, hopefully he can nab another goal today and get back to his best.

The problem is, if Vaughn starts we have no real attacking option on the bench. Ideally Cahill will be taken off if he's tired and the system isn't working and at least we have a bright player to bring on.

I think we must see Andy Van on today- with Cahills recent exploits I think a good substitution maybe Cahill for the Van after the damage is done.

We need to win today with Villa whooping the toon. 2-0 us.

hi...u guys have any links for radio commentry? Unfortunately, I'm at work and here, they block internet P2P links... :(

The problem is, if Vaughn starts we have no real attacking option on the bench. Ideally Cahill will be taken off if he's tired and the system isn't working and at least we have a bright player to bring on.

Okay you and Scotty have convinced me:) Better to start Timmy than James. And anyway who am I to doubt King Moyes:blush:

Todays line up:-

-------------- Howard --------------------

Neville --- Yobo --- Jagielka --- Lescott ---

Osman --- Fernandes --- Carsley --- Arteta

--------------- Cahill ---------------------

---------------- AJ ---------------------

Sub bench: Wessels, Hibbert, Valente, VDM, Vaughan

Todays line up:-

-------------- Howard --------------------

Neville --- Yobo --- Jagielka --- Lescott ---

Osman --- Fernandes --- Carsley --- Arteta

--------------- Cahill ---------------------

---------------- AJ ---------------------

Sub bench: Wessels, Hibbert, Valente, VDM, Vaughan

strong starting line-up, my worry is the bench. the only positive, attacking option we have is Vaughan. hopefully we will have Pienaar back in Norway.

strong starting line-up, my worry is the bench. the only positive, attacking option we have is Vaughan. hopefully we will have Pienaar back in Norway.

I am excited today we are playing a strong line up and there one is strong as well most of there main player is around is not going to be easy, but there defence is just not good enough so I feel we going to win big especially after Aston Villa beaten Newcastle early on.

Looks like Yakubu has been fine 160K, but I wish he would have had Yaks on the bench over one of the defender, but never mind if we are fire up for this one we don't need Yaks to come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back