Everton 1-0 Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I understand where the confidence of you guys come from myself I hate playing teams that are on a free fall as it usually stops at an unexpected match. for example Sunderland must have been confident against the rs+ref and look what happened.:lol:

Although I understand where the confidence of you guys come from myself I hate playing teams that are on a free fall as it usually stops at an unexpected match. for example Sunderland must have been confident against the rs+ref and look what happened.:lol:

That's the old Everton thinking mate, when we counted down the points til we got to 40. I used to think like that, but this season I'm increasingly expecting us to win, and I realise with a growing warmness that we've got a great team who are capable of achieving great things.

3 1 to us.

nailed on

*crosses fingers and rubs strange brass lamp found in a cave*

Clean sheet again (y)

Number of goals for us not sure - just hoping for no nail biter -
We should be well capable of getting at least 3 :D

Pres, I'm hoping for at least four but Reading can attack so fingers crossed on the clean sheet(y)

Will he start Yak and AJ together? I hope so (partially because AJ is in my Fantasy Football team) but also because its a game that, going in with a positive approach, is there for the taking - big style. A big win and opening the gap between us and the RS would be a major confidence boost for the team and might allow my heart rate to return to normal for a couple of weeks.

Will he start Yak and AJ together? I hope so (partially because AJ is in my Fantasy Football team) but also because its a game that, going in with a positive approach, is there for the taking - big style. A big win and opening the gap between us and the RS would be a major confidence boost for the team and might allow my heart rate to return to normal for a couple of weeks.

I think The Yak will be on the bench to start with

With 2 out of the 3 africans back this weekend (pienaar is injured), were almost back to full strength and that could spell disaster for Reading. I expect both of the africans to come back in to the side:

Howard

Neville Yobo Lescott Baines

Arteta #23 Carsley Ossie

Cahill

Yak

Everton 3 Reading 0

Yesterday, i dreamt Manny scoring 2 for us. So i hope it will come true this weekend. :)
My prediction: 3 - 0 to us with Fernandes x 2 and AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back