Everton 1-2 Chelsea. Sun 30th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
first 10 mins we were all over them quick closing down not giving them a second, and we were demolishing them. Then we started giving them time and space and thats what chelseas game is, under pressure they are ****e. So I expect Moyes to say get stuck into them!

Just rewatched their goal. Heitinga or Jagielka at fault. Not sure which.

Everybody was tired, sagging back and the passing and marking was getting sloppy from the 33rd min on. It was bound to happen. I'm not his biggest fan but Cech has been MOM so far w/o him were up 2-1 or 3-1.

Derp. So annoying Jevalic's free hit the woodwork. Imagine 2-0 in 13 minutes. We stepped off them a little bit and they got a goal. We can hardly keep up that intensity for 90 minutes anyway... can we?!?

We had a good first half, Chelsea coming back into it now though which was always going to happen. We really needed to get that second goal while we were on top, but that's been a problem for us all season.

We should have won by half time. Shamed that we can't finish them off. Chances after chances.

Great half, everyone playing well (possible exception Heitinga), every chance we had to make it 2 just made me feel worse as it was obvious they'd score at some point in the match, we needed a cushion. My worry is we will tire, but if we get straight back into these we'll do them, COYB.

Moyes will be fuming at that goal. He basically had a free header. I thought it would have to be a moment of brilliance to get one past us.

Status
Not open for further replies.