Everton 2-0 Blackpool. Sat 18th Feb at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This really frightens me:o, hope we get a couple of quick goals(y). From Blackpool Forum: "...our bench is looking a lot stronger than Everton's' so the longer the game goes on and we are still in it Bodes well for us".

This really frightens me:o, hope we get a couple of quick goals(y). From Blackpool Forum: "...our bench is looking a lot stronger than Everton's' so the longer the game goes on and we are still in it Bodes well for us".

Hmmm. Think their heads might be getting a bit big, we are a strong Premier League side and we've been giving them a ridiculous amount of credit in the build up to this game.

Come on Boys, lets get it done FFS

Seeing Neville in there makes me want to do horrible things to cats. WHY THE F*&%^ does Moyes have to put him in Mid. If everyone has to drink for every pass neville has that goes backwards you will not care what happens 15 minutes in. I will scream in horror every time that ball goes backwards.

Blackpool at home so we play our worst player in midfield, and our best player somewhere he's crap.

Seriously wow Moyes. I can't believe he's playing the 'keep it tight and win it in the last 10' against Blackpool.

Shows how horribly one dimensional he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back