Everton 2-0 Blackpool. Sat 18th Feb at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost managed to bring myself together but as posted above, Neville-Gibson holding and creating in the middle.. words fail to describe the utter concentration of fecal matter there.

Jags,rodwell,osman,anichebe,duffy,jelavic,donovan,cahill and pienaar for different reasons is some amount of players missing.

All things considered, i think its a pretty good lineup, except for neville, barkley has clearly been bedding Moyes' wife, i cant think of any other reason for his absence

Jags,rodwell,osman,anichebe,duffy,jelavic,donovan,cahill and pienaar for different reasons is some amount of players missing.

Neville has played in seven of those players positions, and remains in the side whilst they are all injured, possibly by pointing-related injuries. Coincidence?

Barkley, Vellios and Baxter could all play alongside or behind Stracq. Coleman could play at RM, Drenthe LM and Gueye behind Stracq. Even Gibson there and Fellaini at DM would be better.

It takes a lot less than an injury crisis for Moyes to push Felli up mate. He loves having a target man, never mind two. Hoofapalooza 2012 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back