Everton 2-1 Chelsea. Wednesday 10th February @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll react and play better than today i'm sure of that, but I still think they will beat us.

2-1 to them, maybe 3-1.

I think after today we will get a reation on wednesday and the way chelsea have played away at Burnley/Hull of late we could sneak a point or dare I say 3 ?? - the medication is really kicking in now. :blink:

We can bounce back, players will want to show us that they are better than what they were today. We will win.

Well, I don't know now? It was suppose to be that way but I just had a look on the OS looks like he is missing he Chelsea game and would be back for the Man Utd game? Guess we did know more in few days time.

We, always react after a Merseyside Derby, and we have no way back now, we need to see if we could get three points off Chelsea, we got to aim for that if we are looking to get anything from this match!

No pienaar and probably no fella, id also leave saha,distin and osman out

howard

coleman heitinga senderos baines

donovan neville arteta billy

cahill

yakubu

its a gamble of a lineup but after today something has to done. Arteta from the start is risky but without fella and pienaars ball retention we will need the little spaniard

No pienaar and probably no fella, id also leave saha,distin and osman out

howard

coleman heitinga senderos baines

donovan neville arteta billy

cahill

yakubu

its a gamble of a lineup but after today something has to done. Arteta from the start is risky but without fella and pienaars ball retention we will need the little spaniard
Not a bad line up. If we show the mentality and desire to match that line up then we can tear these open and show them what we are really about!

I dont know what Moyes can do.

Arteta's not fit.
No way will Fellaini play. I'm still expecting him to be out for the season.

Maybe Senderos to the back and Heitinga to DM?

Wether arteta is fully fit or not i think he will start, and neville will probably be thrown in there with him to protect the back 4. Chelsea play this diamond formation now and we need a screen in there. As you say it could be johnny but id rather see coleman given a chance so our captain will have to be put somewhere

Howard

Neville
Heitinga
Distin
Baines

Donovan
Rodwell
Arteta
Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu

Hopefully we'll see something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back