• Harrison '46

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters

we’ve won mate but it’s still scandalous

if palace went 2 up the game was over

wait till newcastle bum us

and youl change your mind

PAPERING OVER CRACKS
Newcastle finished 4th last year I think. I think maybe you have unrealistic expectations about our current capabilities and realistic achievements. Any points at Newcastle away is a massive bonus.

Had an absolute blast at the game. Never seen an atmosphere like that before at a sporting event (I've attended other football games in England as well). The other Everton fans made me feel like one of their own and I can't say enough how much that meant.

Also, 3 points in the bag, finally! What a sigh of relief that is. Gotta keep pushing but this one was needed. Up the toffees!

We have played better and lost, we will play better and lose again this season. First half was really bad. 2nd half intensity much better. Mangala solid, not sure Doucoure has done enough to replace Tim in the team. Disappointed in Dyche just seeming to suddenly have him as 5th choice midfielder. But good problem to have I suppose. Linstrom was the fall guy for that first half, he delivers a mean deadball but pace of the game is a problem for him still.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back