Everton 2-1 Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's the rest of it but i was hoping some1 would start a sing a long.

She wore, she wore, she wore a Royal Blue Ribbon
She wore a Royal Blue Ribbon in the Sunny Month of May
And When, I asked, why she wore that Ribbon
She said it was for Everton and we're going to Wembley!
WEMBLEY, WEMBLEY, we're the greatest team in Europe and we're going Wembley!

here's the rest of it but i was hoping some1 would start a sing a long.

She wore, she wore, she wore a Royal Blue Ribbon
She wore a Royal Blue Ribbon in the Sunny Month of May
And When, I asked, why she wore that Ribbon
She said it was for Everton and we're going to Wembley!
WEMBLEY, WEMBLEY, we're the greatest team in Europe and we're going Wembley!

Doesnt really flow to be honest. I much prefer Tell me Ma, which hopefully will get sung tomorrow

I'll be in work telling my customers to do one while i try and make it out on my crappy stream

I didn't realize until watching yesterday's ITV highlights that the semis are being played at Wembley. What do you reckon the chances are of someone like me, who can only get to London games, getting a ticket? When my brother's mate used to work for the FA I got tickets for the Watford, Utd and RS finals (always in with the slightly perplexed celebs but always paid for by me) and even 3 tickets for the Spurs v Forest final the night before the game (my son and nephew support Spurs) but those days are sadly over and I will be desparate to go when/if we get to the semi, even if I have to walk there! :dance:

I wish the dancing smiley wasn't wearing red!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm leaving London now for the game, looking forward to being at a rocking Goodison later today!

Let's hope it's a famous day for the Blues!!!!!!

(Pete, I think ticket availability in London will depend on who (if) we draw in the semi's, might be easier if we get Chelsea as I'm not sure they'll sell their full allocation.)

With a 90,000 capacity, surely it would be possible to secure a ticket?? It's not like it's a final, so the interest from other clubs and neutrals won't be really high.

I don't know what your chances are Pete but there are a few threads on other sites relating to ticketing etc.Perhaps it will become clearer after the match......
getting nervous too, was going to have a lie in but had to get up. Must stop drinking coffee this morning, I'm twitchy enough as it is.

I want the match to be NOW. It's like waiting for an interview or a trip to the dentist.

COME ON YOU BLUUUUUUUUES(y)(y)(y)(y)

VDM to get some time on the pitch?

Firstly let me say all things considered we have had a very good season!

Someone commented earlier on VDM and his place on the bench is wasted if Moyes will not use him. I cant help thinking (especially over the last 2 games) that he could have come on and opened up a door for us! We have no one who can thread a pass/take on a defender especially after running hard for 70 minutes and I think he could! Taking Golsing off for Castio at Newcastle was a perfect case in point - why not switch him for VDM?

Time to let bygones become just that Davey, give him a go.

COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back