Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate spurs, everyone in bedford(where i live)supports them or arsenal, the spurs fans are always bigger kn0bheads tho, no idea why..

Excellent read fella. I am going to miss watching football through a letter box this season due to other commitments. Shame.

Obviously the big loss for us is our simian legend Gareth Bale although Moussa Dembele is almost back to full fitness which goes some way to off setting the situation.

Lennon and Defoe have been superb so far this season, Vertonghen has been a great buy, Caulker will become a top player. Dempsey appears to be finding his feet at last and after a very slow start, Siggurdsson is starting to show some promise.

Apart from Bale we are also really missing Disco Benny at LB.
If we start with Naughton there it could cause us problems.

Most likely Vertonghen with Caulker and Gallas at CH. Not our strongest pairing but solid enough.

An outside chance Parker will get on the bench.

1-1
I am jealous of your greater financial clout; I am irritated by the incessant pro-London media bias; but mostly I am consumed with loathing for Arsenal and particularly Wenger. Hate that club, and for that reason, you're alright in my book.

I cannot predict an outcome. 1-1 is actually very likely, and I think Spurs would take that if offered, but we really need to go for the win, recent draws considered. Unlike us Spurs did the business 0-3 away to Reading and Fulham, very composed and very very professional. I want to say they've choked in the big games (the reverse of us?) - Arsenal, Chelsea - and I want to think that is perhaps something we can exploit; but, aside from the mitigating factors of a) Chelsea's blistering early season form and b) Arsenal holding a similar mental block on Spurs as the Sh*te hold over us, they also managed to beat Utd at Old Trafford, something we haven't managed since I was 4 months old. I am desperate for a win. Mirallas back, Bale out, and I will rate our chances around 65%.

Great stuff chico. Interesting to know that Mr Robert Earl is a tottenham fan.

Lets hope for a repeat when AVB last visited Goodison with Chelsea without ladyboy this time.

3-0 Everton. Don't forget Arsenal spanked these not that long ago.

We played the vermin with 10 men for 70+ mins. Not sure the game is a particularly good barometer for Sunday's match.

We played the vermin with 10 men for 70+ mins. Not sure the game is a particularly good barometer for Sunday's match.

Your totally right, but please allow me the chance to live in hope through my own misguided disillusioned motivational practices.

As I live / work in the big smoke I am surrounded by spurs and arsenal fans who are both colleagues and friends. We have mutual respect for one another, but it stops at Chelsea. I hate Chelsea.

I can see us either winning 2-1 or drawing again 1-1,think defoe might score,just think of him and jelavic upfront for us-imagine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back