Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i right in thinking that if we win this one by a couple of goals and West Brom lose away from home then we would move into Third? seems strange after all these draws

Deluded? A sweeping generalisation with very little basis in reality. You make the mistake of thinking kids with keyboards speak for all of us. I suppose that works both ways.

We are not perfect but are probably the least racist club in London.

Are you Jewish mate? If not your username is racist. If you are I guess you have the right to "take the word back" as has happened with the N word but you not helping your own point here.

• Each of Everton's last three Premier League matches have ended 1-1

• Tottenham have gone 12 games in the league without a draw

• Nikica Jelavic has been caught offside more times than any other top-flight player this season (21)

• Jermain Defoe has scored three braces this season, the most in the division alongside Demba Ba

• Everton have conceded the most goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season (six) while Spurs have conceded the fewest (0)

A win with Chelsea and West Brom on the skid...BOOM 3rd place by christmas!

Our annual post Boxing day run is all i am wishing for the holidays...that and Jelvic in the box

i would not change our defence - they did their job against MCity - we need to sharpen up at the front - especially mr Jellavic - 4 games without scoring now - and he is our only true striker - we cannot expect a midfielder to be our main goal scorer - then we will be a midtable team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back