Everton 2-1 Spurs. Sun 9th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teams are very evenly matched TBF, anyone who thinks otherwise is wearing blue (or white) tinted glasses. I'm hoping home advantage can swing it for us.

I'd have Lloris, Friedel and probably Gomes ahead of Howard. Does Cudicini still play for them as well? I don't even rate Howard that poorly, but Spurs have got a few good goalies.

Walker and Vertonghen would definitely start for us.

Parker, Dembele, Sigurdsson would all start for us when fit one way or another. I'm not sure I wouldn't have Huddlestone ahead of Osman as well.

Bale would walk into our side, I rate Lennon as well. Not sure if I'd have him ahead of Mirallas, it's a close one.

I'd have Defoe and Adebayor ahead of Jelly on recent form. It's another difficult one though.

They'd love to have Baines or Fellaini, just like everybody else. But I'm not sure anyone else in our squad would definitely start for them. We all saw what happened to Pienaar.

half of them can't get in the spurs team
Lets not be completely one eyed about them. I think they have a better squad than us, all told. But, as is the case with anyone in the league, we can have them on our day. I fancy us for this though, we will get up for this game, hopefully be switched on from the start and play like we did against Arsenal.

My combined best XI:

Lloris
Walker - Jagielka - Vertonghen - Baines
Gibson - Fellaini
Mirallas - Dembele - Bale
Defoe*​

*purely on this seasons form as they're hard to pick from. I probably would have said Adebayor at the start of the season.

My combined best XI:

Lloris
Walker - Jagielka - Vertonghen - Baines
Gibson - Fellaini
Mirallas - Dembele - Bale
Defoe*​

*purely on this seasons form as they're hard to pick from. I probably would have said Adebayor at the start of the season.
I agree pretty much. I like Dembele, but I'm not sure why everyone is raving about him...is that just me?

That team would challenge for the league

I don't think it would be far off mate.

I agree pretty much. I like Dembele, but I'm not sure why everyone is raving about him...is that just me?

I think he's brilliant personally. He looked a class above anyone else at Fulham last season and he's continued to impress at Spurs. He's just got loads to his game, he can pass, dribble, shoot and he's pretty agile for fairly big bloke.

This picture is just hilarious. Also, none of these guys play for Spurs anymore, heh.

crouch-new.jpg

I think he's brilliant personally. He looked a class above anyone else at Fulham last season and he's continued to impress at Spurs. He's just got loads to his game, he can pass, dribble, shoot and he's pretty agile for fairly big bloke.
I watch this and think "yes, he's good, I like him. He isn't taking games by the scruff of the neck week in week out".Sandro on. The other hand I bloody love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back