Everton 2-1 Tottenham ,Wed 5th Jan 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I couldn't get on earlier, but I just wanted to congratulate you on a very good performance yesterday.

No question about it - the best team won on the night.

Good luck with the rest of your season.

Cheers mate. I really hope you end up Top 3. and smash Milan in the CL. good luck.

Sorry I couldn't get on earlier, but I just wanted to congratulate you on a very good performance yesterday.

It helps when you play a team who come to attack. spurs are a very good footballing team and never seem to be in a boring game.

Hope you do well.

Simply put, you gave us space. We're at times very predictable when we have little room to work in but when we do have some room, which Spurs would invariably provide, we do have a fair amount of quality ourselves and combine that with a real drive and energy in a performance like last night and you can see why us Everton fans are so bemused as to why we're not higher up in the table - i.e, why we can't perform like that more often!?

Best of luck for the rest of the season, you've obviously got a quality squad. Hope you stay up the top and ruffle a few feathers.

what a game and what a performance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had a horrible day yesterday personally but by 10pm last night i was floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee

cant wait till monday when i play footie to see 2 of my mates who are none other than spurs fans :)

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back