Everton 2-1 WBA. 31st Jan @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg need Neville pointing from the bench from now wth hopefully Fellaini/Gibbo in the mid and otu Flair guys ahead.

We have looked a lot more solid at the back with Fellaini playing deeper. but really lack an extra option with Phil in midfield

Pretty comfortable (touch wood).

I think we looked balanced apart from Neville who is pretty useless in the midfield.

Pienaar needs to step up more and get involved. Seems to be grafting but then when it comes to creating, he's just missing that zip.

Mirallas is everywhere which is causing them problems. Its good seeing him, Pienaar and Osman alternate as its throwing them off, giving Baines plenty of room to get round the back.

Hopefully no sloppiness will kick in.

I'd send Hitz out at some point for Neville to offer more legs in the later stages and Jelavic to give a bit of finesse up front to latch on to something.

We'll be under the cosh this 2nd half I think. Need some calm heads. 3rd goal will kill it.

OOh just seen some highlights - De Gea did a Howard Starfish jump for the Sotons goal and Torres put an easy chance out for a throw in against Reading

Watching the ESPN3 stream on the living room telly. Had to jump up after 3 minutes and throw the official site commentary as those ESPN commentators were clueless ********s. So much better with Sharpy commentating and ESPN on mute.

Darke, McManahon and Derrick Rae are good. These stream commentators are awful.

BBC Live text

Everton 2-0 West Brom
_65608474_baines.jpg

Everton manager David Moyes will be delighted with Leighton Baines, but he might be worried that the left-back's first-half brace against West Brom could tempt other managers into a last-minute bid for the England international. Can Baines complete his hat-trick?

They really are RS aren't they?

BBC Live text

Everton 2-0 West Brom
_65608474_baines.jpg

Everton manager David Moyes will be delighted with Leighton Baines, but he might be worried that the left-back's first-half brace against West Brom could tempt other managers into a last-minute bid for the England international. Can Baines complete his hat-trick?

They really are RS aren't they?

In a word - yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back