Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Players have been weak mentally for a long time, but that is a disgrace of a last 10 minutes from them. We've been skirting relegation for years now and Dyche has done nothing to move us on from that, the players are still weak, they still panic when things don't go to plan - he's basically reached the maximum of his ability with this team and it's simply not good enough.

Wowzer. Been out all afternoon, checked while getting the kids some ice cream and it was 2-1 on 88 mins. I know we’re Everton but that’s shocked me a bit, checking the result when I got home.

Feels like we’re in trouble.
I agree. You can usually rely on a Dyche team to defend a lead well and it seems we can’t do that anymore either. I really fear for us and this will be a hard one for the players to come back from.

The problem is he didn’t make any until 10 mins to go changes should of been make as soon as the second went in
Ndiaye was tearing them to bits. And he was winning the ball back. He should have been left on and we’d have carried on creating chances. Instead we had Doucoure and Beto up top who can’t keep hold of the ball.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back