Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only watched the last 10. It seemed tactically weak and very little leadership. Somebody should have gone down. The back 4 and the midfielders should have made a 9 with Beto chasing. Instead it was kamikaze offensive half chances.

Dyche won't take us forward and the signs are that we are going backwards.

Just a slight whiff of the Watford collapse a few years ago. Any club worth their salt has to ask questions of the changes both managers made today, Dyche was happy watching on as the midfield were completely goosed. He then makes 2 changes which make sure the ball won’t stick up front to relieve any pressure. Absolutely ridiculous changes and this result is on Dyche. Fair play to Bournemouth who introduced direct, pacy players that our tired legs couldn’t cope with but it was hardly peak Pep or Ferguson ffs.

I hope he goes. Up until very lately thought he might be the man for the job but time has got to him. He did wonders keeping us up but the tine is now. He has to go. If for nothing else other than some kind of a fallout to the disasteous start
I thought the same until recently- but bringing on the same subs at the same time every game shows he can't adapt.

Dyche doesn't even need to turn up to the games - the 4th official probably knows who to bring on and when

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back