Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tbf you can't put the entire blame on the defence for that. Our midfield collapsed completely, and the subs further forward didn't help.
Midfield collapsed because Tim was knackered. Saw it coming in the 75th min, Tim, Harrison and Coleman were shot. All 3 goals came from that side. Should have brought garner on for Tim and young for Harrison if not using anyone eles. Was carbon copy of last season, as I sit in the paddock on the half way line and could see it unfolding.

1725125504725.webp

Appalling game management from Dyche, taking off Ndaiye and replacing him with Doucoure was asking for trouble.
C'mon man, I can't believe that people are blaming the manager for this.

It's all easy in hindsight eh..

It wasn't the manager, it was THE PLAYERS.

It literally looked like we could bring on 5 of our young lads and win the game at the time.

These SAME players that we have seen doing this multiple times are a disgrace.

That N'daiye looks some player. I'm like everyone in compete shock. Can't believe what I saw them last 9 mins.

We battered them until the 80 minute. None of their goals where of any quality just us downing tools and allowing them to cross the ball and free headers. That's the worse part.

I don't think we can even sack Dyche, but we lose by more than two goals Vs Villa then he will be under incredible pressure to go.

I was in Belfast today and checking the scores as the game went along. I stopped checking at 2-0 as I thought Dyche would park the bus, get 11 behind the ball, plus the subs plus the tea lady. As I arrived home the radio told me Everton had collapsed and lost 2-3.
If the defensive minded Dyche can’t get a win with a 2-0 start with less than a half to play exactly what is his value? I have previously said I would like to see him sacked but not until we had a replacement lined up, I have now changed my mind, just sack him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back