Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The performance gives me optimism for the season. Honestly, results aren't THAT important at this stage of the season. The promoted 3 are losing every game too.
That was important today not sure if you went the game but was alot of anger when the third went in. Is something that will only go away with positive results, dyche has already let himself down with his comments this season. Also we have to see the reqction from the team after that defeat with a tough game to villa next.

It really is true that if Dyche is allowed to continue in his present role we will defiantly have the best ground in the championship, so please go now before its to late.
Brianstorm.

I was firmly in the get rid camp before today but think 86 minutes of goodness will keep him in the job for a good while longer.

A loss against Villa, Leicester and Palace and I think it becomes untenable.

Brianstorm.

I was firmly in the get rid camp before today but think 86 minutes of goodness will keep him in the job for a good while longer.

A loss against Villa, Leicester and Palace and I think it becomes untenable.
Until a takeover is done moshiri has checked out no way he pays to sack him, then pay for a new manager. Not saying i think he will be here next season or even finish this season a new owner will be looking into alot of things at the club and has a big choice on dyche and thelwell contracts

I get taking Ndiaye off because he looked goosed, but bringing on our two non-footballers in Beto and Doucoure was nuts.
Also, was that the first time Dyche didn’t make his traditional sub on 65mins?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back