Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We both have the same objective but I don't agree my friend.

Unbelievably there were a lot of positives to that game earlier(Bar the last few mins) so let's try stick to that, if possible.

Off to get pissed, have a good night all.
The positive got peed up the wall in the last 5 mins mate, with the managers awful game management.

Its not just on the players what happened today.

Just got back home, 87 minutes of bliss in the upper Gwladys St then 10 minutes of complete mayhem. Got home to Flintshire on the coach then 4 pints in Spoons to drown my sorrows. I cannot say what anyone else has already said. The Subs were class from Bournemouth and that was the difference .

I don't understand why we never stop crosses coming into the box.
Its very simple to get the wide midfielder to double up with the fullback and just stop the cross coming in.

Its just very basic defending. Stop the cross even entering the box then counter attack. We don't double up when defending and allow the winger time and space

If we outplayed a bad Bournemouth team for 75 minutes, why were we only two up? That's on the players, surely?

I'll criticise the manager for his mistakes - starting Keane instead of O'Brien, bringing on Doucoure instead of Lindstrom, failing to bring on Garner and Dixon. But once the match starts, the players on the pitch need to get the job done.

If we outplayed a bad Bournemouth team for 75 minutes, why were we only two up? That's on the players, surely?

I'll criticise the manager for his mistakes - starting Keane instead of O'Brien, bringing on Doucoure instead of Lindstrom, failing to bring on Garner and Dixon. But once the match starts, the players on the pitch need to get the job done.

we had chances for more to

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back