Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing just amazes me. For the entire Duche reign weve had this inability to deal with crosses. Im not sure the blame is for Pickford or the others or all. But wouldnt you be in training pinging balls into the Famous Five and get them to jump, head balls out?!

This is Everton ( Part 498)

As we have no fixture now until September 14th,

We will reward the players for all their efforts in the first 3 games of the PL season.

Off for a weeks 'warm weather' training ( riding bikes and lounging by the pool) in Sunny Portugal.

One thing just amazes me. For the entire Duche reign weve had this inability to deal with crosses. Im not sure the blame is for Pickford or the others or all. But wouldnt you be in training pinging balls into the Famous Five and get them to jump, head balls out?!
Pickford has one major weakness. He's too small - and does not dominate his 6 yard box as all great keepers must.

They are fine in training same as our strikers can finish in training.
A real game is a different ball game.

Only humbling thing is seeing utd on 3 points. Major issue is after the international break they'll kick on. I don't want to call for a managers head 3 games in but his in game management is just in non existent

Didn't we do the same against the Barcodes? Me and a mate, confident of a win, left early doors to get the ale in and went to the Wilmslow 2-0 up or similar and after ordering my warm scotch and flat mixer was baffled at the final score.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back