Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah we brought Tom Davies on to sure things up and he gifted them two goals in the last few mins.
I seem to remember Yerry Mina getting the ball back from our kick off. All he needed tk do was boot it upto their corner flag and by the time they would of got it and kicked it back up it would of been game over, but he kicked it right back to them.

Wasn't there no, he came off when there was 14 minutes left to play, I think he should have stayed on for another 5,knackered or not bournemouth were afraid of their lives of him and were already beat while he was on the pitch, it was like a light bulb moment for them to have a go and not having to worry about doucs and beto at the other end....it was cumulative though, thought Tim looked more knackered so him being subbed at that point would have been a better option, he gave the ball away badly for their 3rd goal, if he had been rested he'd have left the pitch having played brilliantly and we would have won.....also to note our right back problem is very worrying, seamus to me looked completely off the pace today and that was against a team that did nothing till the last 8 mins of the match
Apologies, that wasn’t meant nastily. The lad had just had an excellent game but it was like he hit the wall as marathon runners would say. He was knackered after a superb display. Will take that every game if Dyche learns how to replace him. Bournemouth were back in it from a few minutes earlier and the crowd was screaming at Dyche

Cherries fan in peace. One of my best friends lives in the Wirral and gave up his Toffees season ticket last year we always have a good chat about Everton and Cherries performance. Sadly Everton have been very poor for a few seasons and it comes as no surprise AFCB got the win yesterday. Bournemouth always have more energy than the competition at the Endo of games and Dyche does not have the tactical nouse to beat teams like ours. The football at Burnley was total non football and if you are not careful the same will happen at Goodison. Please get rid of him before it is too late. 🍒👍

Cherries fan in peace. One of my best friends lives in the Wirral and gave up his Toffees season ticket last year we always have a good chat about Everton and Cherries performance. Sadly Everton have been very poor for a few seasons and it comes as no surprise AFCB got the win yesterday. Bournemouth always have more energy than the competition at the Endo of games and Dyche does not have the tactical nouse to beat teams like ours. The football at Burnley was total non football and if you are not careful the same will happen at Goodison. Please get rid of him before it is too late. 🍒👍
Thanks m8... that's the 🍒 on the cake we needed to hear

should be looking at your own team, you were outplayed by Everton for 80 minutes, i was at Goodison watching the game thinking to myself, these are actually worse than us.

mate i’m all emotions tbh

i just l think we’re fd!
I have to laugh about it or I'll cry....
It's keeps my head sane...
I've had 40 years I can remember of getting Everton(ed)
I used to smash things up in my teens when we lost....argue with my family.....I've learned to expect the worst now....anything else is a bonus....my first season ticket was 1987...we won the league....it's been downhill ever since.....
But I can't stop supporting this amazing shambles(atm)
Of a club!
My wife thinks I'm mad..but then she cries at Emmerdale and Coronation Street lol!
Love you Everton!
Koff Everton!
😀

I thought I had seen it all at Goodison. There was the 2-2 against Newcastle under Ancelotti when Newcastle didn't even deserve nil, but that wasn't close to yesterday. With respect to poor tactical changes/game management, it was the worst I remembered since Martinez took off Lukaku and Lennon when we were beating, and absolutely murdering, West Ham 2-0 and at least that time we could point to having just ten players on the pitch. No excuses yesterday at all, for me it was all down to the manager making the wrong calls at the wrong time.

I thought I had seen it all at Goodison. There was the 2-2 against Newcastle under Ancelotti when Newcastle didn't even deserve nil, but that wasn't close to yesterday. With respect to poor tactical changes/game management, it was the worst I remembered since Martinez took off Lukaku and Lennon when we were beating, and absolutely murdering, West Ham 2-0 and at least that time we could point to having just ten players on the pitch. No excuses yesterday at all, for me it was all down to the manager making the wrong calls at the wrong time.

winning against west ham to last season!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back