Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes; but Ndiaye didn’t make the entire team play differently.

he gave us an outlet but didn’t make the entire team think “oh now we can play”

In my view, he (and taking Doucoure away from a number 10 role), and a lesser opposition was the significant factor behind our improvement vs the prior 2 games.

I've felt for years that just having someone like Pienaar on the pitch would be massive for us, and NDiaye could be that player.

In my view, he (and taking Doucoure away from a number 10 role), and a lesser opposition was the significant factor behind our improvement vs the prior 2 games.

I've felt for years that just having someone like Pienaar on the pitch would be massive for us, and NDiaye could be that player.
Ndiaye will be good for us; but he didn’t impact the rest of the team in how we played that game.

If you honestly believe that Dyche has wanted to play a certain way but couldn’t because he waiting for Ndiaye, then that raises even bigger questions about his reliance on certain players and formations.

It was tactics from the manager, and the fear you should hold on to is that he will look at the game and think “we got beat, let’s shut up shop moving forward, play margins and don’t concede”.

Last time we played with that freedom was Burnley away, he then went to wolves with the same setup, we got hammered and the he just went back to “snatch a point mentality”

The contributing factor was putting the wrong subs on and leaving very very tired players in the pitch

Bournemouth changed half their team, for fresh energy and legs. We left 36 year old Seamus Coleman on because the manager is useless Brexit bellend
Can't deviate from the dyche master plan which somehow involves not replacing keane or reinforcing our defense with Obrien

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back