Match Thread Everton 2-3 AFC Bournemouth (Sat 31 Aug 3:00 PM)

Your Everton MOTM vs Bournemouth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How on earth does Harrison keep getting a game? Never scores. Never assists. One of the worst offenders for causing attacking opportunities to break down. He’s fine as a squad player, should never be starting if we can help it.
I think Dyche possibly knows this but is waiting for someone to come and muscle him out of the team.

With Mangala signing I wonder whether we eventually move to a more conventional three in midfield with Ndiyae and McNeill as the wingers

Would rather it happened now than later but Dyche isn't ruthless enough to make that call

Young is dropped straight away for Coleman being back. Garner is fit to play yet Iroegbunam has kept his place.

The criticism of Dyche has no caveats. It’s not ‘he only plays young players when other options are injured, or if they’re really good, and then he keeps playing them’. No, the criticism of him is ‘Dyche doesn’t play young players’ and Dyche doesn’t play new signings yet Ireogbunam is on his 4th start in a row.
This is all true, but he's still a crap manager.

DCL should be on thin ice here. He’s not been good enough to justify being a starter under his current contract circumstances. Let’s hope seeing Toney go to Saudi motivates him I guess

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back