Everton 3-1 Sheffield United. Wednesday 24th August @ 20.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positionally Neville has always been better but I think Hibbo recovers better (obviously due to pace) and is better in the tackle. It's all irrelevant though because he will start RB next game.

I really hope Coleman's our first choice RB by the end of the season, though.

Yeah i always hated the abuse Hibbo used to get, but the past 2 years its rare to see him make a mistake, and his crossing is mostly great!

The FA cup final made it worse for him. People forget though that Osman was meant to be helping him from RM -- a position Osman should never have been in in the first place -- but he went AWOL. How do you think Nev would have done against Bale without Coleman tracking back to help?

If that means we signed a winger in January, then yes. Otherwise, we need Coleman in midfield and I'd be content seeing Hibbert as RB.

We can stick a central kind of player at RM and have them feed Coleman as he overlaps. That's how you get the best out of Coleman, and it would give us a bigger threat and more width on the right than any other formation we have now.

Ideally we'd get a winger as well -- someone in the LD mould -- but I'm not optimistic!

I thought Rodwell was MoM tonight to be honest, as soon as we went off we seemed to stop flowing, and Fellaini started to make more mistakes.

Its exciting to think we could have Areta, Barkley, Rodwell and Coleman as our midfield - thats never going to happen though with Moyes, he'd probably put Neville in there

Good performance from Everton tonight, United really wanted the win and we managed to keep them quiet. Their goal came completley against the run of play, but we showed character and came back with a very good performance.

Rodwell looked ace, Barkley also played like he was 27.

Wow... Liverpool on first. Full highlights and post-match interviews and discussion.

Everton second, 30 seconds as they show all the goals and then move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back