Everton 5-1 Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull's batting average is hovering around the Mendoza line.

...Can somebody explain to me how we're supposed to plan the in game restroom pit stops without commercial breaks?? And where are the CHEERLEADERS?? Geez, for the love of Tupac Shakur, the nerve of these furners I say.:dodgy:

1> DVR
2> water bottle
3> Diaper

(y)

Everton manager David Moyes:
"He (Arteta) did some fantastic stuff. He got into the box and he's improving all the time.

"When he's on form we're a really good team.

"I was a bit worried when it went to 1-1. I thought it might be one of those days but thankfully we went on to win it.

"The first thing the kit man said (to Landon Donovan) was 'that doesn't make up for the one you missed at Tottenham last week'.

"I hope it's not his last home game for the club. He will certainly play next week and I'll try to extend his loan as well.

"But from what I've heard from America that doesn't look likely at the moment."

Mr forehead gets an 8 for goal and assist. rodwell gets a 10 for a goal and assist and rockin Sir landon like a baby, twice.:lol:

I'm liking Jack Rodwell in a Steven Gerrard esque role. Gives him a bit more freedom and less defensive responsibility.

COYB!

There are certain people who'd like to see Moyes replaced at Everton by a better manager. Admittedly, they don't very often make their voices heard in this forum (thank God for GOT), but if you visit certain other Everton websites they represent a noisy minority.

Now I know it was only Hull City, but how can you watch a performance like that, remembering all the while that the manager has assembled this squad on a relative shoestring of a budget, and not thank all the stars in heaven that David Moyes is at EFC?

Just before I moved abroad I spent three seasons sitting in the lower Bullens watching Walter Smith's attempts to take Everton forward. As far as I'm concerned, those 'fans' who want to see Moyes on his way out, can't possibly have sat through the [Poor language removed] I sat through week after awful week.

They were awesome against Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Hull City and not too bad in the second half against Spurs. And if it hadn't been for a frankly ridiculous injury situation for the whole first half of the season who knows where we'd be sitting right now.

Well done to the lads today.
Great to see Arteta and Jagielka back.
Sign Donovan up ASAP.
Come on You Blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back