Everton 6-1 SK Brann - 21st Feb 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a performance against Brann! Was in a pub watching it. It was fantastic, everytime Everton got the ball i thought you were going to score!

SKBfan; we are done with Everton now. Quit bragging about our support, I believe that everybody in here knows that Brann got the best support in Scandinavia, and that we never did sing "you'll never walk alone".

We just gave our team a well deserved night, becuase we can't be anything but happy with the lads after all the wonderfull things they have done for us over the last year.

Thanks for the match, evertonians. I enjoyed your town, and mabye we'll be back to play you some time. Cheers!

SKBfan; we are done with Everton now. Quit bragging about our support, I believe that everybody in here knows that Brann got the best support in Scandinavia, and that we never did sing "you'll never walk alone".

We just gave our team a well deserved night, becuase we can't be anything but happy with the lads after all the wonderfull things they have done for us over the last year.

Thanks for the match, evertonians. I enjoyed your town, and mabye we'll be back to play you some time. Cheers!

Cheers 1908. best of luck for the future and call in any time mate(y)

1908, im not your bitch, i dont need you telling me what to do.

But on that note, grats with win, been fun few weeks :)

Hope you win the entire cup, and we catch you in Champions League later this year :)

Have to agree Halewood.

Personally I struggle to understand the logic. Is it lack of passion?

To me, its natural to be annoyed and frustrated to see your team losing. I certainly wouldn't be in the mood to jump up and down cheering if we was losing 6-1.

They were all bladdered.

My Dad says its because they can only afford 5 or 6 pints because its £10 a pint there but they can get bladdered foer next to nothing here.

Thats right, SKB, you're not my bitch, thank god.

Our pints cost about £4 or £5, but there are places where they serve pints at £2.5 - £3. It's not that bad, we have a high standard of living here and can afford the beer even though it seems like it's expencive to us (it's just that it's expencive to everybody else). But our money is worth more in foreign countrys, and here in Norway we live as you do in England. But if we had been [Poor language removed] drunk on the terrace the atmosphere wouldn't have been that good, so i don't think alcohol is the reason for the sound we made. We just din't care if we lost, as i explained above.

Cheers, thats all folks. I'm out of here. Now I'n going to drink my tax free vodka and get pissed(y)

Last edited:
Have to agree Halewood.

Personally I struggle to understand the logic. Is it lack of passion?

To me, its natural to be annoyed and frustrated to see your team losing. I certainly wouldn't be in the mood to jump up and down cheering if we was losing 6-1.

I see what you mean. I think we didn't need a reason to sing this evening. We've had a great season, and after you won 2-0 in Bergen, I think everyone had realized that it would take a miracle to send us through.
Even though we played ok in the first period...

We were satisfied with coming this far in the UEFA- cup and we saw early that this wasn't going our way, so why not cheer on and have a lovely night at the stands?I'm tired of making excuses of why it ended up with 6-1, but Brann in february, nah I didn't expect any else...
And that's why we kept on singing to the end...I was frustrated, but this was just a bonus for us, and why should we make our trip over even worse. I had a jolly good time on this trip, and I hope we'll play you again, in CL:) and hopefully we'll do better.

" I certainly wouldn't be in the mood to jump up and down cheering if we was losing 6-1" Funny you should say that, cause even when you crushed us (on the scoreboard at least) you didn't really impress on the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back