Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer he goes to Chelsea, but Utd got this wrapped up because of the agent. I wonder how much he gets this time. This should be regulated. It's going to encourage more and more clubs to adopt this if it swings deals

That Chelsea forum is gold, favourite being that we don't deserve a big fee for him because they sold him to us on the cheap and we did not put in the hard work developing him in our academy! Did they not remember that he came from Anderlecht's academy? Not used to not getting what they want in their 15 year history are theyo_O

I would prefer he goes to Chelsea, but Utd got this wrapped up because of the agent. I wonder how much he gets this time. This should be regulated. It's going to encourage more and more clubs to adopt this if it swings deals
Reports say £12 mill to his agent Chelsea don't want to pay it but utd will all down to rom now

yes he should, and he should be fined to if the reports are true (that he was supposed to report to training yesterday).
Fine him and his agent for lack of prof. behaviour at least 1 mill.Let's rape Chelsea and Utd and the agent while we can.

That Chelsea forum is gold, favourite being that we don't deserve a big fee for him because they sold him to us on the cheap and we did not put in the hard work developing him in our academy! Did they not remember that he came from Anderlecht's academy? Not used to not getting what they want in their 15 year history are theyo_O

Dont let facts interupt the fairytale theyre creating

I cant believe people think that this will affect the Rooney deal. They are desperate to get rid, if they pull our deal then they will be paying him £30mill over the next 2 years whilst not really having a use for him. Not to mention that he's all but done the deal, imagine how p*ssed off Rooney will be if they pull it - its not in Utd's interest, they have no leverage with him.

Cheap?? The whole world was laughing about how we overpaid and Chelsea has pulled off fantastic business.

i hope we accept Chelsea's flat 90m bid if only so the media can stop saying we're selling him for 75m.. always omitting the add ons.

I cant believe people think that this will affect the Rooney deal. They are desperate to get rid, if they pull our deal then they will be paying him £30mill over the next 2 years whilst not really having a use for him. Not to mention that he's all but done the deal, imagine how p*ssed off Rooney will be if they pull it - its not in Utd's interest, they have no leverage with him.

It is the worst thing in the world if it does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back