Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i dont understand cheseas bid, 75+15. same as manure but then no rooney in return. its a lower bid
Rooney was being tagged on with an imaginary value of £10 million, taking the headline total to £100 million from them.

In reality, Rooney's nothing to do with it, and therefore both clubs have the same total of £90 million.

so i dont understand cheseas bid, 75+15. same as manure but then no rooney in return. its a lower bid
Maybe the triggers for the £15m add-ons from Chelsea are more likely to be achieved? Or maybe Chelsea's bid involves more cash paid up front?

I would be going back to United now and saying "Chelsea's offer is better than yours. If you offer more up front, and switch out the £15m of add-ons in favour of simply wiping out the outstanding payments for Schneiderlin (guessing that's about £15m as well, but that's £15m guaranteed rather than £2m each time United qualify for the CL in the next four years, and £1m each time Lukaku is the Prem top scorer in the next four years, and £500k each time he and Pogba do an asymmetric tandem dab, and £100k for each goal Lukaku scores against a "top six" team).

Rooney is a separate matter - at least, that's the line we should be sticking to. If Rooney is dependent on us accepting a lowball offer for Lukaku, then take the higher offer from Chelsea instead and buy Sigurdsson to play the Rooney role.

Last edited:

Looking forward to jibbing the big head off, always about Rom, never the team.

Chelski, Manpoo......don't care, just cough up and get back down the motorway yer meffs.

by not including rooney officially in the deal(s) it may be a ploy to cut down on any add on that Chelsea had in the original deal. I want him gone now or sweating away in the ressies all season

i want rooney in return for lukaku. so chelsea can do 1 with that offer. and yes i know u dont all agree with me

Rooney was being tagged on with an imaginary value of £10 million, taking the headline total to £100 million from them.

In reality, Rooney's nothing to do with it, and therefore both clubs have the same total of £90 million.

Spot on . The rooney monetary value was fantasy

IF the Rooney deal has been signed off on, then United have already said that it was separate to this - they have hamstrung themselves, we've got what we want - Rooney for nothing, they've tried to be smart

Doesn't that depend on how much EFC value Rooney?

For example if Lukaku goes to Everton then Utd will say OK we want £10m for Rooney.

I think they want Rooney off their books so are unlikely to push that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back