Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be Utd, no incentive for him at all to join Chelsea.

Why would the player pay his own agent fees.

The interesting thing would be if they bid more Lukaku we accepted and they still refused to pay his agent fees, we wouldn't either as we don't want him to go.

Would be funny.

We're in a win-win situation holding all the aces. They both want him and both know how much is involved. We know one will sign him, we know how much (minimum) we will get for him. So, sit back and enjoy the ride.

This whole thing reminds me of this

upload_2017-7-7_21-54-46.webp

mosh in the middle there.......

Chelsea are a far better team than united, but united are a far bigger club. I suppose united would pay him more money, but he bangs on about ambition. I've no doubt he'll win more going to Chelsea and it is supposedly the team he supports. I guess we'll see how much hold that snake of an agent has over him, as raiola stands to make more money should he go to united. As for Everton, whoever offers the better deal financially we should accept. But I guess united are hoping we are going to be swayed into dealing with them, due to Rooney coming to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back