Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
What striker that is worth so much would currently come mate?

Just saying...

Aubameyang? Belotti? (both unproven in the PL). Moratta?

And again, you have to have the back up in place to ensure that if they flop, you can still get goals.
I'd like to try at least. Money does talk on occasions.

lol I'm correcting you correcting me(wrongly) ...old and tired argument from you lad...I give you facts that contradict you and you are incapable of refuting them...I don't care what you think lad, if you want to be bitter you can be! Have fun with that!

Can you run it by me again were exactly I corrected you ? My opinion is simple, Rooney is past it. You quote his efforts last season as a back up player and part of a team that got CL footy, I think he will struggle, pay attention T`POT its really not that hard to understand

I'd expect a club with ambitions of a CL spot and challenging for titles to go out and invest a 75m+ fee for an outgoing striker on a new quality replacement.
Is that too much to ask?

Of course we always want more, but we have a good mix of strikers esp. if we manage to get Giroud. If we don't then we need to find a decent ball playing target man before the window closes.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised, if we continue our upward trajectory then maybe next summer is when we can look to replace with real quality if Sandro doesn't look up to the job.

Only the extremely naive thought that we would genuinely hold out for £100 million. Eh Bluetoff.
why we have 2 seasons make your mind up you blast RB for not signing yet our top goalscorer is not going for the reported 100 million transfer we were asking its 25 million short as yet!
its a 1/4 off the asking fee FGS!

No I am not the manager Ronald koeman is, I am also not the club accountant, hope that answers your questions

He signed a contract with two years remaining, he handcuffed himself! World cup coming up he was not going to down tools
For me 100 mil or sell next summer, not convinced with our striking options Sandro is unproven in the prem Rooney is a has been
I honestly cannot see a 25 goal a season player coming to us, however I hope I am wrong

You maybe right in a 25 goal a season guy coming now... So koeman has to spread that around the team and with another striker so that's what we will do. Lukaku has got what he wanted and we've got a good fee. So let's move on

Think this definitely isn't as straight forward as it first seemed when BBC reported it.

I personally think Everton are trying to get Chelsea involved but have made initial agreements with Man U in case Chelsea don't improve on £75m.

Behind the scenes I bet Mosh is sitting with a chelsea phone in one hand and a Man U one in the other and a big calculator on the desk in front of him.

You maybe right in a 25 goal a season guy coming now... So koeman has to spread that around the team and with another striker so that's what we will do. Lukaku has got what he wanted and we've got a good fee. So let's move on

If the figure quoted is correct then I do not think it is a good fee, we were led to believe 100 mil or nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back