Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
And are you Evertons accountant? Or our manager? Your none. Koeman will replace him with a player or players to get the goals. We tried to keep him he has wanted out for a while what did you wanna do handcuff him here?

No I am not the manager Ronald koeman is, I am also not the club accountant, hope that answers your questions

He signed a contract with two years remaining, he handcuffed himself! World cup coming up he was not going to down tools
For me 100 mil or sell next summer, not convinced with our striking options Sandro is unproven in the prem Rooney is a has been
I honestly cannot see a 25 goal a season player coming to us, however I hope I am wrong

Not that happy with the fee to be honest. Looks like the club have flapped it after saying they wanted 90m+.

That said, if we can replace him properly, we can't complain much. Difficult when clubs know you've got money tho- think Southampton having to pay about 12m for crabs like Shane Long after binning off their lot to the RS

Rom would be an idiot to go to Manure, they've got a worse squad than us.

That's his problem, not ours.
With the squad re-building we've done already and will continue to do, we'll be okay.
It's a team game and if we're brutally honest, Lukaku is far more interested in himself than the team.
I've enjoyed his goals, that cannot be denied, but he's hankered after a move almost from day one and Everton have survived greater losses than him.
Onwards !!!!!!

Only the extremely naive thought that we would genuinely hold out for £100 million. Eh Bluetoff.

I'd expect a club with ambitions of a CL spot and challenging for titles to go out and invest a 75m+ fee for an outgoing striker on a new quality replacement.
Is that too much to ask?

You were talking about the players we had not scoring 25 goals between them, and I said they would, nothing to do with how they invest the rom money.

So 75m isn't an outrageous offer? I think it's a brilliant deal. The 100m was never quoted by the club.

Yeah I get that, and 75m is of course an outrageous offer that would represent a superb profit, especially given that Suarez went to Barca for less. But we're under zero obligation to sell, so we can spend the entire transfer window auctioning to the highest bidder. Why agree to 75m when you hold the cards and can wait out for more?

Anyway, cheers for the memories Rom.

Great striker - best player I've personally seen at the club since Rooney (who was an outstanding talent and it can't be underestimated just how good he was at 18).

We'll take a huge fee and be better off for it, IMO. We'll get a wider range of strikers in, and ones that will probably allow Koeman to mix it up a bit more if required.

I think he is the best striker since Rooney at the club (doesn't take much as up front we have been starved of top class players recently), but I would have said that Jags between 07-09 was a better player, and possibly Arteta. Different positions though and strikers always get the focus.

It's mind games all over the place, people leaking stuff, a right game of chess this and this is just the first stage.
b721c9b22655611fa1883aec4073372c7ef08170fdb0a63fb3a68b36bc918ad5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back