Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the people moaning about us not getting 100m please provide proof that the club actually put that valuation on him. Thanks.

No one can, I tried ...... it was the media after Mosh said "He is our player for the next 2 years" .... Unfortunately the 100 mil became
part of our psyche .... however in todays market is 100 mil unrealistic? Should we accept less? Also the club never denied wanting 100 mil for obvious reasons
Hope this helps

For what it's worth. Rom is a very good goal scorer. However how many goals does he create from nothing? Is arrogant statement that "Everton wasn't an option" was shocking. Plus if united fans think they were his preference when leaving Everton are crazy! He will still pimp himself out when he grows out of hanging out with pogba. My personal view is we have agreed an initial fee but we are not agreed on add-ons... Someone has leaked the story to force someone's hand... Who knows who...

Welcome mate.

Hope you're right on Rooney - personally hoping he's not seen as a replacement for Barkley.

I think he can be a replacement for both Lukaku and Barkley as he allows Koeman the option to adapt formations depending on the opposition, or to change a game.

Too much reliance on Lukaku last season meant that we were unable to adapt. There was no depth of squad in that position - Kone is not Everton quality, Valencia was even less so.

I don't know what everyone is arguing about.

We are receiving a minimum of 75 million English pounds for a striker who can barely control a ball, doesn't have the intelligence to make runs, has no anticipation, struggles with timing on his headers and is consistently offside. When all is said and done we are likely to receive a world record transfer fee for that ? lol

......... and i haven't even touched the fella's complete disrespect for the club that took a chance on him. Any club would take that kind of money for this balloon. All day long. It can't happen soon enough if you ask me. Not sure why many are rattled to be honest.

I don't know what everyone is arguing about.

We are receiving a minimum of 75 million English pounds for a striker who can barely control a ball, doesn't have the intelligence to make runs, has no anticipation, struggles with timing on his headers and is consistently offside. When all is said and done we are likely to receive a world record transfer fee for that ? lol

......... and i haven't even touched the fella's complete disrespect for the club that took a chance on him. Any club would take that kind of money for this balloon. All day long. It can't happen soon enough if you ask me. Not sure why many are rattled to be honest.
There is no deal. All we know is Utd have made a bid. Who accepts the first bid especially when there is another club who are linked to him

75m is big money, but we should be looking for much more. If they want him, demand 90m up front and they can take it or leave it. If they leave it, Chelsea will take it.

Can the people moaning about us not getting 100m please provide proof that the club actually put that valuation on him. Thanks.
Getting confusing vibes from you today Skippy.

Haha, no matter how it worked out - they cherry picked him to replace the greatest manager in the game.

Still find it bonkers Alex Ferguson offered/he had agreed to that role before the end of the season, and Everton continued to pay his salary while he was at Carrington.

I actually think Moyes would still be Everton manager now if Man Utd didn't take him. He'd have kept Everton competitive and wouldn't have forced Moshiri to act against Kenwright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back