Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will end up being 'undisclosed fee' i bet!

Surely if they have Lukaku theyndont need Martial too? I would go for him and Batshayui with the money from Rom!

Anyone who thinks we won't be worse off without Lukaku is kidding themselves. This is a massive blow but we need to offset it as best as possible with quality replacements.

Keep seeing blues shout out players they want rid off as being involved...

To be fair I'd see it as a great bit of business if we got 75mil + Luke Shaw, not sure who else from UTD who is out of favours with Mourihno I'd be happy to take but with our desperate need to get another L FB/WB to cover/replace Baines, Shaw would be great for us + he and Koeman know each other well from their time at Southampton

Paul Joyce saying 75 million plus addons. I'm happy with that, because while we are losing the best striker we've had in years, Lukaku blows hot and cold and he obviously wants to leave and I can't be arsed for any more snarky comments from him in the press.

I'd also like to mention that the club has never said he is only going for £100 million, so where on earth have people got this from? I'm confident this money will be used to strengthen the squad because I believe the money we have already spent isn't this money in advance due to not buying a replacement for Lukaku.

We really can't do anything except guess at this point. It's odd that Man U is coming on so strong as if this is already done, but until someone on our side confirms it, I'm going back to sleep.

Does anyone know if Lukaku was at Finch Farm today as it was supposed to be the day he returned to training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back